• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30 Windows domain can not recreate Error: Class not registered (COM Error

Binesh S

Regular Pleskian
I have the problem windows server with plesk 11.5.30

Today I have removed existing domain from plesk and recreated same domain from plesk . Plesk got error

Error: Class not registered (COM Error 80040154) at Can't CreateInstance(MEAOPO.PostOffice) (Error code 1)

I can not able recreate domain again

tried new repair domain

repair.exe --reconfigure-web-site -web-site-name domain.com

No result and failed

unable find domain with name domain.com

FYI - I can get mail alert from domain creation

Last edited:
It is error from MailEnable side. Check that this domain has been removed successfully there.

We have issue in mail server settings also , We use smartermail(9.4) for our default mail server. However we can not enabled in Tools& Settings -> Server components link and get the following error

Can't set component parameters:defpackagemng failed: Can't find Bound_IP tag in server config file.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------

FYI -

1) I just removed from specified domain from mail enable and smartermail as well

2) smatermail serverconfig.xml

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<Server xmlns="http://tempuri.org/serverConfig.xsd">
<Settings>
<Application_Directory>..\MRS</Application_Directory>
<Server_Port>9998</Server_Port>
<Virtual_Root>/</Virtual_Root>
<Bound_IP>1.1.1.1</Bound_IP>
<WebSite_Name>SmarterMail Web Server</WebSite_Name>
<Service_Name>SMWebSvr</Service_Name>
</Settings>
</Server>

Igorg, I think plesk looking older smartermail config file ie serverconfig.xml instead of MailService.exe.config

Please confirm how I can fix the issue, I can not recreate old domain in the server

Plesk is configured under support team [Parallels #1696301]

Last edited:
If you have correct serverconfig.xml, manual intervention in psa config registry is necessary to fix the issue:

MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL >> C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\smartermailprovider.dll

Correct path if necessary. Or just upgrade smartermail to 10.x version.

Igorg,

I have been removed mail enable domain account and smartermail domain account . Same error is displayed to recreate domain Kindly provide, where to edit plesk db to bypass this error ?

Last edited:
Igorg,

Let me know how to uninstall mail enable in the server, not allowing to uninstall from server. The server already working with smartermail .

Let me know how to proceed ?

Thanks

IgorG

As per your earlier suggestion I have upgrade smartermail from 9.4 to 11.x However the attachment issue still persist in Tools & Settings -> Server components-

I can not attach smatermail seems to be plesk bug

Please have a look at the error

Error: Unable to set SmarterMail Server 11.5.4975 as the default Mail Server: Class not registered (COM Error 80040154)
at Can't CreateInstance(MEAOSM.Domain)
(Error code 1)

Error: Unable to set SmarterMail Web Client 11.5.4975 as the default Webmail: The component SmarterMail Server 11.5.4975 required for its work is not default.

In server components link I select all "none" option and get the following error

Error: Unable to set as the default Mail Server: Class not registered (COM Error 80040154)
at Can't CreateInstance(MEAOSM.Domain)
(Error code 1)

Thanks

Last edited:
Back