• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Warning: Possible phishing attempt detected: The link you used attempted to redirect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

femotvaff

Regular Pleskian
I installed a new server few hours ago.
So it's all new

I tried to install "help desk" from the Plesk link in the Home Page of the Server Administration Panel,
but in this installation appear a message that block the installation process

Warning: Possible phishing attempt detected: The link you used attempted to redirect you to another site.

Any suggestion?
Thank you

Please either switch off your security settings in your browser ( you didn't tell us, which one you use, so I can't give further suggestions ), or add some exeptions.

Please use following correct way to Install Help desk:

1) Access domain control panel which should be included in Help desk
2) Go to Applications tab and Install osTicket application
3) Configure requested settings

Once installation is finished, you will be able to use the Help Desk link in the navigation pane of Server Administration Panel for configuring Help Desk and processing tickets submitted by your customers and customers of your resellers.

thank you, but

I think I'm speaking of an other application.

The application I'm speaking about is to monitor resources usage (cpu/memory/disks/etc) and plot over the time.
Anyway I tried your procedure but the link have still same effect

In this case go to Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades and select HM for installation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back