• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 DNS Cluster

PandoraT

New Pleskian
I'm have 5-6 plesk server (plesk11) . i'm want one dns server

sample: ns1.domainame.com, ns2.domainame.com

There are many options to achieve what you want.

Take a look first at Parallels Plesk Automation: http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk-automation/
You will need at least one new server (or VPS) to do this but PPA is the best, most integrated and most flexible solution.

You can alternatively use a third party service that requires no new servers. For example, 4PSA offer a hosted version of their DNS Manager product. They supply scripts that allow you to automatically configure the DNS server to work with your Plesk servers.

Or you can rent two cheap VPSes somewhere (ideally different companies for each one) and set up your own DNS servers and configure things manually (or write a script to automate).

Of you can try Amazon's DNS service (I forget what it is called -- route66 or something?).

Hello

I have the same situation, I have some servers with Parallels Plesk Panel , and I need create a cluster dns, What you recomend ?

Best Regards
----------
Gustavo

Back