• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.x how to add ip addresses to the whitelist

arturocivit

New Pleskian
Hi there, first post, long time lurker and today I'm an officially registered user.

I'm having some kind of issue but not sure (just finding my way and learning how to use plesk), the thing is, we want to send a newsletter email for all the company employees, we are using doppler because of a location and language thing (based in Argentina where an important part of the company operation is located), so when we are ready to send the newsletter it says that all recipients are bouncing, asked to droppler support and they say the problem comes from plesk, because it needs to have their ip addresses into the whitelist. So, went to plesk, selected the domain where the bounced email addresses are (dlbgroup.com) but from there I don't know where to go, I don't want to do something wrong or delete something accidentally, so wondering if you more seasoned and experienced guys can give me a help on where to upload this CSV file to the right whitelist place.

Thanks so much!

Arturo

Tools & Settings -> Mail Server Settings -> Whitelist

Have you tried here?

Hi there Jayson, thanks a lot, yes, been there, but on that tab I have a link that says add network but then I don't have an option to upload the CSV file, so not sure where else to go.

Thanks so much!

Back