• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#58

Rate this MU

Votes: 2 66.7%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/126374
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate.
We also welcome the positive reviews :)

Several improvements were made in this microupdate. Please share your opinion how it was easy to get them.

Thanks.

I have the same problem with horde: Mixed english and german language. I hope this problem will be fixed soon.

Greetings
Henning

Horde is just third-party software. We just pack it in Plesk distribution kit. Most probably it is internal Horde bug with mixed languages. Have you asked Horde community about this issue?

... I'm not quite sure, if that "bug" is only horde related at the moment.... I installed quite a lot of servers the last few days and had some issues with mixing chinese and russian letters into the standard german language into CBM ( upgraded from Plesk 11.0.1 to 12.0.18 latest MU ), even if the language was completely deactivated over Plesk Control Panel. Issues were never reproducable a second time in a row, after logging out and in again and didn't appear on Debian servers, but with Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04. This mostly happened after changing the PHP - versions from 5.3.10 to 5.6 ... maybe this helps to investigate the issue.

... I'm not quite sure, if that "bug" is only horde related at the moment.... I installed quite a lot of servers the last few days and had some issues with mixing chinese and russian letters into the standard german language into CBM ( upgraded from Plesk 11.0.1 to 12.0.18 latest MU ), even if the language was completely deactivated over Plesk Control Panel. Issues were never reproducable a second time in a row, after logging out and in again and didn't appear on Debian servers, but with Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04. This mostly happened after changing the PHP - versions from 5.3.10 to 5.6 ... maybe this helps to investigate the issue.
I don't think that this is related, because we simply have no mixed letters somewhere. It is just the English top menu in horde.

Apart from that, the Horde support said something about Horde 5.2.10 in the PEAR modules in the link I mentioned. Can we expect an update?

Also to me (the same problem -> language mix German English in Horde): Ubuntu 14.04 + Plesk 12.0.18 with MU 67 and all other Updates of Third Party components

Still waiting...

Last edited:
IgorG said, that it would be fixed in one of the nearest MUs, but this problem still exists in MU#65.

Still waiting too ...

Greetings
Henning

As far as I know, was this bug introduced in the Plesk/Odin MU #58. Before, there was no language mix. The MU #58 included as far as I know no new Horde version or changes of Horde himself, so I guess the bug may be on Plesk/Odin side. You will make me happy if you could give some more detailed technical information about the deeper investigation results of this bug and on which part it seems to be more a Horde bug than a Plesk/Odin bug.

UPDATE: my mistake, the bug appears with MU #54 which was an Horde update. So I will try to focus an the Horde support...

Last edited:
Back