• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0 Preview (Windows)

Sergey L

CTO Plesk
Staff member
Hello,

We would like to invite you to join us in the Plesk 12.0 preview process.

Please note that this is the initial Plesk 12 preview, and the following that can be explored are:

* Convert a customer to Reseller (and back)
* Move customers between resellers (admin too)

More features will be announced soon. Please subscribe to this thread for updates.

Access Plesk 12 Preview here: https://sp.parallelsnetwork.com/parallels-plesk-panel-12-partner-preview/

You will find all of the necessary downloads, documentation, trial license keys and an online demo (if you have no time for installing).

Please note that the page requires registration first.

Also, the preview has an embedded issue reporting form and there is one on the download page as well.

We look forward to hearing what you think about Plesk 12!

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
This file contains information that supplements the Parallels Plesk Panel documentation, such as requirements, information about new features, resolved bugs, known problems, and so on. This file was updated with the latest information available at the time of release.

Hi Misharaen,

Sorry, I didd't completely got your point in your previous message. What was it about?

Guys, as you know, we would like to receive your feedback about Plesk 12.0 Preview. From this day I can provide a test environment for you. You can install Plesk 12.0 Preview on this virtual server and test new features, etc.

The procedure assumes the following:

- You write me PM with the request. Note that sometimes I can be offline, therefore delays are possible.
- I create a test environment and I send you IP address and root password.
- By default, the TTL of the environment ~ 24h.
- If you need test environment for a longer period, you have to substantiate it in PM.
- Please specify if you need test environment as destination server for migration. Specific iptables rules will be applied for protection of your migrated data.
- It is highly recommended to leave feedback in this thread after the testing.

At the moment I can provide you following OSes for test environments (you should specify needed OS in your request):

CentOS 6.5 x64
Debian 7 x64
SuSE 12.3 x64
Ubuntu 12.04 x64
Win2008R2 x64
Win2012 x64

Do not hesitate to ask any questions to make more accurate workflow.

Thank you.

Hi,

I built the server this morning using centos and everything went well with a basic install. I note the plesk billing module is not included which was a disappointment as one thing my plesk 11.5 build lacks is an updated Nominet module and extensive support for website/commercial management (not server admin) via a smartphone app. This is what WHCMS delivers and its time Plesk began to lead the way.

Moaning over, I had the installation done and a demo domain/website setup with os-commerce installed and test emails exchanged in 20 mins with no errors whatsoever. That also included obtaining a trial license.

Despite my own specific frustrations that can't be bad if you want a stable repeatable install for server farm etc.

What about the smartphone app for clients? and the PGP'less Nominet Module?

All the best -- Pete

Thankyou Igor, please remove my VPS.

Hi,

I built the server this morning using centos and everything went well with a basic install. I note the plesk billing module is not included which was a disappointment as one thing my plesk 11.5 build lacks is an updated Nominet module and extensive support for website/commercial management (not server admin) via a smartphone app. This is what WHCMS delivers and its time Plesk began to lead the way.

Moaning over, I had the installation done and a demo domain/website setup with os-commerce installed and test emails exchanged in 20 mins with no errors whatsoever. That also included obtaining a trial license.

Despite my own specific frustrations that can't be bad if you want a stable repeatable install for server farm etc.

What about the smartphone app for clients? and the PGP'less Nominet Module?

All the best -- Pete

Thankyou Igor, please remove my VPS.

Igor?? Please answer my questions?

Plesk 12.0.11 preview is available!

From release notes (http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP12/parallels-plesk-12.0-for-windows.html):

[*] Now customers can update several WordPress installations at the same time. Several WordPress plugins and themes can also be updated at the same time, as well as individually.

[*] Users can now add custom buttons to the website tools area in Websites & Domains.

[*] Links, buttons and menu items on the Plesk UI that lead to new functionality are now marked with a red arrow. Red arrows disappear after the user proceeds to the pages containing new functionality.

[*] Extended security restrictions for file permissions and configuration files are now applied to new WordPress installations.

Hello.. When you think out the stable version installed on production servers linux with Centos 6.5 x64?

Thanks..

Ok.. But, the Plesk 12 when you think is out? In 3 months / 6 months / 1 year? When?

Thanks..

Sorry, but we never announce the exact release date. But this is exactly earlier than 6 months.

Plesk 12.0.12 preview & Presence Builder 12.0.1 preview are available!

From release notes (http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP12/parallels-plesk-12.0-for-windows.html):

Plesk 12.0.12:
[+] New product features and options are marked with a red pointer in the user interface.

[*] The performance of IIS-based servers with large numbers of subscriptions was improved.

Parallels Presence Builder 12.0.1
[+] Presence Builder now supports MySQL 5.6.
[+] Users can insert links to external pages into the website navigation menu.
[+] Providers can switch off all Google-based services by means of a configuration file option. Learn more at http://download1.parallels.com/WPB/...e-installation-administration-guide/72918.htm.
[+] With new Amazon aStore module, users can add online stores to their sites.
[+] Users can add a Twitter feed to their sites.
[+] You can see how your website will look on the most popular mobile devices.

Hi,

I am wondering whether the new Plesk 12 will have support for Ubuntu 14.04 at the time of release? We really want to start working with Apache 2.4 and PHP 5.5 to get much better performance and security.

I am wondering whether the new Plesk 12 will have support for Ubuntu 14.04 at the time of release? We really want to start working with Apache 2.4 and PHP 5.5 to get much better performance and security.

According to our policy we add support of new OSs after their release. I don't think that Ubuntu 14.04 will be an exception:)

Back