• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0 Preview (Windows)

Hi there,

is Plesk 12 now available for production use and will there be support for upgrades of that release or is it intended for preview purposes only?

Thank you,

Online Solutions
Yes, you can use Plesk 12 in production. Many Service Providers are already offering Plesk 12 in their plans.

Is DKIM usable in 12.0.18? If so where and how to setup. My emails are being sent to Junk mail because it is not signed with DKIM.

Weird Plesk 12 interface

Plesk 12 might still get features added to it.
Did you read the changelog when you upgraded?

We have just installed fresh Plesk 12.0.18 but we are getting a very strange interface. There is no option to add resellers or clients. I've attached screenshot.

If I check the license, it says unlimited users/resellers:

>>> I found the solution. go to Server tab -> click on Interface Management under Plesk Appearance section -> change it to service provider view.

We have just installed fresh Plesk 12.0.18 but we are getting a very strange interface. There is no option to add resellers or clients. I've attached screenshot.

If I check the license, it says unlimited users/resellers:

>>> I found the solution. go to Server tab -> click on Interface Management under Plesk Appearance section -> change it to service provider view.

Look at this article where different Plesk 12 editions are described - http://kb.odin.com/en/121897
As you can see some of them haven't possibility for Service Provider Management. Therefore service provider view mode is not accessible there.

Back