• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk 12.5.30 not updating itself past update #40

tstar

New Pleskian
Hello, we are having issues with two of our servers (Plesk installations) in that they are not automatically updating themselves past update #40, dated July 19, 2016. Our "Update and Upgrade Settings" are set to "General Release". We are running CentOS Linux 7.2.1511.

If there are any log files or such I could post here, please let me know. Could this be related to product licences somehow?

Many thanks in advance.

ETA: I haven't tried issuing MU updates via SSH as I am not sure if this poses any risk to the sites we're hosting on these servers.

best regards

Try to install all latest updates in CLI with command

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

I hope it will help.

Hi Igor, thank you for your reply - is that command websites-safe? Meaning, do we risk issues with Plesk or the hosted webistes' data if we run it?

Thank you Igor, that worked, even though both servers are still stuck, so for any future update, which is now #68, we need to issue this same command in order to pick up the latest updates.

Back