• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk 12.5 - Seems some update broke backups

hostking

Regular Pleskian
Hey guys

We noticing now even if we tick the option that dmin backups should not be included in diskspace calculation the sites diskspace still is calculated with backups.

And it is not stating Created By Administrator anymore.

Any reason why and what the issue is?

Please don't tell me to upgrade to Onyx version because I am seeing a lot of peiople that upgrade sit with tons of bugs. I cannot afford that in our business currently. Will rather wait till those are resolved. Plesk 12.5 should work fine still and is except this issue of backups being calculated into diskspace calculation.

Hello After unchecking the option :

Settings => Settings of server statistics => System Preferences
Under Include in the disk space usage calculation, uncheck domain backup files

Try running this:

CMD: "<ProgramFiles Folder>\Parallels\Plesk\Admin\bin\statistics.exe --disk-usage"

Thank you,

Yes but why would I need to?

I only had this unticked for over a year. Plesk server is acting funny with no one logging int making any changes of any sort.
backup files created by the administrator

Customer could backup their own backups and then it would add that to their diskspace but not add our administrator backups.

When it does server backups by administrator it does not comment the backups anymore with "Created by administrator" nor does it NOT include it in customers diskspace calculation.

For now I've unticked both but its not ideal.

Back