• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 12.5 + whmcs

I am also experiencing the same problem as @aliilia

Login links for each service works via the WHMCS interface but it would be ideal to send the client the correct Plesk login details for every service ordered.

Perhaps it could be enabled to allow Plesk logins with the FTP user?

I've been considering switching to cPanel to overcome this issue, I would love to see it resolved in Plesk somehow though.

I am also experiencing the same problem as @aliilia

Login links for each service works via the WHMCS interface but it would be ideal to send the client the correct Plesk login details for every service ordered.

Perhaps it could be enabled to allow Plesk logins with the FTP user?

I've been considering switching to cPanel to overcome this issue, I would love to see it resolved in Plesk somehow though.

Hi Chris,

I'm looking at what we can improve in our WHMCS module and I want to understand one thing: if the module will be sending the client the correct Plesk login details for every service ordered, will this solve your problem? Or you'd like to provision a new Plesk client account every time an existing customer buys a new service?

Hi @custer

Thank you for your reply.

I believe it would be better if the client was sent the correct Plesk login details in their service welcome email.

Hi Chris,

I'm looking at what we can improve in our WHMCS module and I want to understand one thing: if the module will be sending the client the correct Plesk login details for every service ordered, will this solve your problem? Or you'd like to provision a new Plesk client account every time an existing customer buys a new service?
yes this is good idea . same old version of plesk

thanks

Back