• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12 Cent OS CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

ShaunWalls

New Pleskian
Hi

This is my first post here at Parallels. I have been a solid cPanel / WHM user for the past 2 years, we have now since downsized our hosting requirements and also wanted to cut our panel costs and so we moved to PLESK 12 Web Edition.

The server is on a trial license and has been working fine with no problems for the past 2 weeks. Today all of a sudden none of the websites are accessible, although I can ping all IP's on server and login via SSH.

I cannot access any websites or hosting control panel, I have disabled IP tables as this was the cause of a problem last time.

Does anyone have any idea why this happened was there an update at around 5AM this morning which could have caused this?

I have restarted the server, I can successfully ping / resolve address from SSH.

I am now requesting help from anyone who has had a similar problem, or can point me in the right direction to getting this sorted.

Its on my head as I suggested Parallels as a cheaper and more flexible and user friendly alternative

Thanks in advance for any replys!

Shaun

Hi,

its not clear if you can you access the main admin control panel. if you can, review each hosted domain making sure its active and not suspended (domains are suspended at 4 am when their hosting limit time is reached).
If you cannot access the main admin control panel then Plesk is not working. Restart it from SSH /etc/init.d/psa start

regards

Have you tried checking the status of all the required services, such as BIND, Apache, Nginx etc? It may be worth manually restarting BIND and Apache just to make certain. Also what error do you get when you try to access the websites?

Back