• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk 12 CLI Documentation & missing features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tozz

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I was wondering if the Plesk 12 CLI documentation is available somewhere. I found:

http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP12/12.0/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-unix-cli/

Simply by changing PP11 to PP12 and 11.0 to 12.0, but I am missing some features here. I need to set e-mail limits and fail2ban settings using CLI utilities, so I can set them during our installation process. However, I am unable to find a CLI command that allows me to set these parameters.

Is it possible to enable fail2ban and e-mail limits using the CLI?

Found it. Here are the commands we now use:

Code:
# Enable fail2ban filtering (outputs list of all jails, enables them all)
/opt/psa/bin/ip_ban  -j | tail -n +2 | awk '{ print $1 }' | xargs -I {} /opt/psa/bin/ip_ban --enable-jails {}     
#
# Enable outgoing spam protection
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --enable-outgoing-antispam
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-mbox-limit 10
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-domain-limit 25
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-subscription-limit 50
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-report-period P1M
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-notification-period PT1H
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-email-mode domain-name
#

Status
Not open for further replies.