• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 12 CLI Documentation & missing features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tozz

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I was wondering if the Plesk 12 CLI documentation is available somewhere. I found:

http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP12/12.0/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-unix-cli/

Simply by changing PP11 to PP12 and 11.0 to 12.0, but I am missing some features here. I need to set e-mail limits and fail2ban settings using CLI utilities, so I can set them during our installation process. However, I am unable to find a CLI command that allows me to set these parameters.

Is it possible to enable fail2ban and e-mail limits using the CLI?

Found it. Here are the commands we now use:

Code:
# Enable fail2ban filtering (outputs list of all jails, enables them all)
/opt/psa/bin/ip_ban  -j | tail -n +2 | awk '{ print $1 }' | xargs -I {} /opt/psa/bin/ip_ban --enable-jails {}     
#
# Enable outgoing spam protection
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --enable-outgoing-antispam
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-mbox-limit 10
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-domain-limit 25
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-subscription-limit 50
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-report-period P1M
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-messages-notification-period PT1H
/opt/psa/bin/mailserver --set-outgoing-email-mode domain-name
#

Status
Not open for further replies.