• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk 12: nginx

omexlu1

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have Plesk 12 now in the standart configuration and have some questions
- how can i switch now to nginx webserver only?
- where is located the options after that to configure nginx in plesk panel?
- need i to install something over "updates and upgrades" ?

Thanks for you help.

Hi omexlu1,

sorry... this is actually not possible at all. At the moment, you are only able to have an apache-only configuration, or an apache-nginx combination.

Hello,

Ok thank you, another question i have allready installed manually fail2ban on my server, is it possible that i install it again/over plesk panel to easy managment?
How can i do that?

Thanks

Hello,

Ok thank you, another question i have allready installed manually fail2ban on my server, is it possible that i install it again/over plesk panel to easy managment?
How can i do that?

Thanks
Just uninstall your custom fail2ban installation and install new from Plesk autoinstaller.

Back