• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 500 Error On Admin login

YasinA

New Pleskian
Hello

I have a trouble with the 10.4.4 version and it started after the upgrade, when i try to login as admin i get the 500 server error but users not getting this, in the logs it says

6-Jun-2012 13:32:48] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function defpackagemngMaker() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 24

Is there a way to fix this? Any help will be appreciated.

Funny,

Started happening to several persons at once.

This is exactly what is happening to my server since yesterday with no aparent reason.

I did not even do any windows update lately (just to blame windows :)

however my plesk installation is with automatic updates enabled so I could blame parallels :)

Any way to fix this?

On application pools pleskpanel shows stopped and when I restart, still get the 503 error

Please look at closely my error is 500 error and occurs only for index.php , all other subpages working and also customers can enter to the panel, just admin cannot enter.

and now i have attached the detailed plesk error page

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
Okay fixed the problem, for anyone who needs help just check files , some of them missing and i have replaced these files.

any chance to know how to fix the problem?

I have exactly the same problem but there is no lead to know how to fix it.

thank you a lot

Javier

Back