• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 6.5 & ASP ?

A

AndrewDB

Hi there,

Since my new box is up with Plesk 6.5 and Windows 2003 Enterprice Server asp.net is working fine but asp isn't installed, one of my hostingcustomers want to use the normal asp, is there a possiblility to install asp of enable asp at my box?

Thnx,

Andrew

1. First verify that you have asp installed under your Add/Remove programs in the control panel. Click on th add/remove windows components-->application server-->IIS-->www service. now make sure you have asp installed by making sure the checkbox is checked. if so, cancel and move to step two. if not, check it and ok all the way out. when complete restart and then move to step two.

2. You need to go into your IIS manager, expand your server, and under Web Service Extensions Allow ASP. then when finished restart plesk using the plesk services control window and reboot the machine. then asp will show up as an enabled check box in your control panel. check it and update and you should be good to go.

Back