• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.3 released!

Is this an official beta release? this is very confusing as i don't see anything on the website to say it is a beta release.

but from SWSoft email:
To use this beta version, you do not have to upgrade your Plesk key

I thought that the beta testing was over? can't see installing this on a live server if it is still beta.

Anyone have an idea as to when this becomes an official stable release? ..

Yep, it's stable now. The rep who sent that to you is likely uninformed of the release.

YAAAAYYYYYY!

DNS Zone ACL is configurable through the interface at last!!

Thanks Cranky.

It was from the newsletter [psausers] SWsoft Release Plesk 7.5.3 with Support for Debian and CentOS that i recieved on Monday ..

Guess nobody at SWSoft is Proofreading the newsletters .. ;)

hi there...
is there a possibility to disallow spamassassin for a full domain ?

manuel

how ?

what i want is, that some domains/customers can not use spamassassin.
but they have access to control panel and there they allways turned on spamassassin.

I hope in next release a remove package near install. For example I will never use counterstrike server or VPN or Samba. Why should it be there?

If you want spamassassin controlled via plesk interface you can't disable it per-domain.

You don't need to have those modules installed, they're just rpm's which can easily be removed (and are only installed to start with if you request they are).

How do you configure these new Webalizer group/domain referral hide commands? I see there are two new tables in the database for them.

I LOVE the hide buttons/customize interface... that is long overdue!!!!

Webalizer stuff (feature request fulfilled :D) is controlled from:

Plesk > Domains > domain.com > Report > Web Stats Preferences

:D :D :D :D GROUP REFERRALS!!!!!

Awesome!!!

I've been messing with that for so long but I didn't want to break Webalizer. My clients were upset when I went from no software to Plesk because all the referrals broke.

Good job Sw Soft!

Originally posted by Griffith
Cranky: you say it support mysql-4.1 and i've tested it..and it seems to work (used 4.1.11 directly from mysql.com), but do you know if Sw-soft say they support it? Can't find where this is written?

Yeah, it's officially supported in every possible way (4.0.x and 4.1.x).

Back