• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.4 - Setup Domain - usermng

Vipa

Basic Pleskian
I am using:
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
Version psa v7.5.4_build75060618.14 os_SuSE 9.1
OS Linux 2.6.11.9-050512a

-----------

If I try to click on Setup of an existing Domain I get the following Error

quote:ERROR
Eine Ebene höherEine Ebene höher
Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: Empty error message from utility.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: Empty error message from utility.")

httpsd_error_log says:

quote:/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/usermng: error while loading shared libraries: unexpected PLT reloc type 0xc8

I tried to get a new usermng with no success.

I just happens to domains with hostingtype VR not to ST, maybe that helps

So any ideas?

This may be due to a dynamically linked library that is pulled in when usermng is executed. Run the "ldd" command on the usermng binary, and from there you should verify the libraries.

If you have an rpm-based installation, then you can identify the packages using "rpm -qf <lib name>", and then you can verify the package by doing "rpm -V <packagename>".

Thank you!

Finally I fixed that error, not with your solution, but it led me to it.

that was the output of my usermng:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin # ldd usermng
linux-gate.so.1 => (0xffffe000)
libidn.so.11 => /usr/lib/libidn.so.11 (0x4001b000)
libz.so.1 => /lib/libz.so.1 (0x40049000)
libcrypt.so.1 => /lib/libcrypt.so.1 (0x4005a000)
libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x4008b000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x400ad000)
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x40000000)

and then I recognized there was an usermng.broken using that one gave me this output:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin # ldd usermng
linux-gate.so.1 => (0xffffe000)
libz.so.1 => /lib/libz.so.1 (0x4001b000)
libstdc++.so.5 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5 (0x4002c000)
libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x400e8000)
libcrypt.so.1 => /lib/libcrypt.so.1 (0x4010a000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4013b000)
libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x40250000)
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x40000000)

different ...
so I checked plesk again and got the following error:

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: usermng: Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: usermng: Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined")

so all I had to do, was setting MIGRATION_STORAGE_D in psa.conf and everything worked perfect again.

What I still don't understand is why plesk substituted usermng with a wrong one, after installing migration manager (ok it didn't find the parameter, but why using a wrong usermng)

One last question, which folder is supposed to be user for migration manager?

Back