• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.6 and Internet Explorer 7 (not compatible)

H

henry@

Hello SWSOFT guys,

I don't know if you have noticed this but please install Ineternet Explorer 7 and see that Plesk 7.6 interface is not displaying the icons correctly. All icons are placed verticaly in one column.

Pls fix this with the next release.

Henryk

IE 7.0 is still beta. I think this will be corrected in official release. This is not Plesk issue

John S.G.

Jackl,

It is not because of the IE 7 beta, Plesk 7.5.6 works just fine on IE7 and on Vista.

Henry

Matters not. IE7 is a beta. There is no official support for it from any company. Use a properly supported, non-beta browser.

When and where was 7.6.1 released? Did a search on support/download/updater but no sign of this update...

IE Plesk Login Fails

Dear ALL -
Greetings ..

I have had this problem for such a long time now ..

ALL Customers including me fail to successfuly logon to Plesk -

A right username and password are provided and plesk processes..shows its loged on for a few seconds and then loads the login page again without any ERRORS.

Its now obvious that IE produces this problem, but Opera and Mozila work fine .many times!

Please advice if there is any thing I should know!

Thanks

Joseph

Back