• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.2 Showing ASP support (Component was not installed)

W

whattheek

So I am starting with a fresh install of Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. This is my first time installing Plesk. I made sure, at the beginning, to have ASP classic and SSI installed. After installing those and installing Plesk 8.2, I thought I was close to ready to go

Unfortunately, this is not the case. For some reason, Plesk is showing ASP support and SSI support as being "not installed" (Component was not installed) when I go under General>> Domains>> Physical Hosting (vr)>> Services. I figured this was just the way Plesk was reading it, considering I had already installed them with the install of the OS. I am trying to figure out why this is happening and what I could do to fix it. Any advise would be useful. Thanks.

They are/were. I actually resolved this by uninstalling IIS, SSI and ASP classic and reinstalling them. Then I uninstalled Plesk and reinstalled it and we resolved it. Thanks for your help.

Back