• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk 8.6 says Backup service unavailable

A

allank

Guest
Running on a VSP at NetSol, trying to create a backup of a site under a specific domain. I select the domain, and then click Backup. After a few seconds I get:
Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured.
Contact Your provider for details.

Internal Plesk error occurred:
No error number or other hint as to what is happening. Since this is a VPS, NetSol will not provide ANY technical support, and I can't find anything in Plesk, or any other part of the VPS that refers to a backup service. Everything else is working fine. I tried rebooting the VPS, nada.

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Allan
 
Back
Top