• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.0.1 with MS SQL Server 2008

D

Denis Juchems

Hello everybody,

I've installed Plesk 9.0.1 on my Windows Web Server 2008 with an installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (Standard Edition).
But now, when I try to add a Database Server in the Panel, there is only "MySQL" (which isn't running) to choose.
I tried reconfiguring Plesk, reinstalling SQL-Server, but nothing works. I have a complete clean installation on a new system.
How can I get the MS-SQL 2008 into the Plesk Control Panel?

BTW: The Plesk database is running in MS-SQL Server, so Plesk should not have any problems with the SQL-Server, shouldn't it?

Greetings,
Denis Juchems

Didn't you know ? PLesk is a rip off, you nedd to pay an extra to Have MSSQL support in plesk.

Using a MSSQL backend for plesk dont grant you access to use it, you have to pay the extra value for the MSSQL connector :(

Didn't you know ? PLesk is a rip off, you nedd to pay an extra to Have MSSQL support in plesk.

Using a MSSQL backend for plesk dont grant you access to use it, you have to pay the extra value for the MSSQL connector :(

Is this true?

I realy need to think changing panel. Plesk charge for everything: anti-spam, anti-virus, mssql... lol
I hope cPanel develop a final version to windows!

Back