• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.0 - when?

There is also

Do not let users create DNS subzones in other users' DNS superzones

Add client's login name and underscore to the beginning of database user names
(database user names will look like <client_login_name>_<database_user_name>)
** This truncates all <client_login_name> to 5 characters, negating the whole purpose of having it!!

Really a very disappointing release.

This is ridiculous, 4 months after 8.3 released we get another update with hardly anything fixed. Does anyone from Parallels read these forums on a regular basis to see what customers actually want? It's great to see Sergius here, let's just hope it continues.

I'm really disappointed with this release, especially that there is no Awstats bug fix.

Would be interesting to see the Plesk for Windows release notes, I bet it has more fixes/new features than the Linux release.

So how can i remove Virtuozzo Containers and Parallels advertisement on panel pages :)

sweet :)

What do you mean we didn't get anything new ? Check out all the sweet extra ad's and the logout button sandwiched in between the virtuosso ad and the giant parallels logo. Add to that some sweet 4psa spam .. (I wonder how much that cost them?) I bet some poor programmer had to sweat for a whole 10 minutes to add that in!

I've not upgraded yet, got a screenshot?

I was really hoping there would be a way to remove the stupid Plesk News in this release :(

I've not upgraded yet, got a screenshot?

I was really hoping there would be a way to remove the stupid Plesk News in this release :(

Here is new feature :) See attached image..

Attachments

• Spam.png
    Spam.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 162
It's great to see Sergius here, let's just hope it continues.

Yes I agree. Not only is Sergius here but he has actually responded that Parallels will implement one of the suggestions mentioned in this post. Let's hope this will be an ongoing effort, because traditionally Parallels have not listed to the community but now there is progress so they have a bit of catching up to do.

Back