• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2 Debian Lenny

Biese1983

New Pleskian
Hello,

I wanted to ask whether it's the near future Plesk 9.2 for Debian Lenny will give, since debian etch something is out of date?

!?

Guys, this is getting irritating.
Lenny is _stable_ out there for a couple of months.
You should be now preparing plesk for testing not lenny and lenny version should be available for months now!
Ehh..

According information from developers building Plesk for Debian 5 in progress now. Developers are working on it and I hope it will be released soon.

same issue

Hello,
In my case, the control panel of my physical server (dedibox) advised me to go under lenny while it was he who runs my license plesk.
As I do the update and now I have access to plesk ...
I heard he could work with bugs, but how to operate?
Thank you

Eddy BOELS,

Untill Lenny is not supported officially I wouldn't recommend to use Plesk there.

I guess i must run an aptitude upgrade before i run this installer?

error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I guess i must run an aptitude upgrade before i run this installer?

error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Maybe installing only libssl deb package with apt-get will help with it?

Back