• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2 Windows Crash Mdaemon 10 Setup

W

Wierdoz

Plesk 9.2 Windows Crash Mdaemon 10 Setup
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends :

I have :

Windows Server 2008 X64
IIS7
MDaemon Server:

SMTP/POP/IMAP server: v10.1.0
WorldClient HTTP server: v10.1.0
WorldClient DLL: v10.1.0
ComAgent client: v10.1.0
Content filter server: v10.1.0
Content filter DLL: v10.1.0
Content filter GUI: v10.1.0

In my first login with plesk it says to me that i need to choose my mail server , it's detect my mdaemon but when i select it and click continue i retrieve the next error :

Error: Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: Función incorrecta. (Error code 1) at Unable to load MDUser.DLL
Función incorrecta. (Error code 1) at Unable to load MDUser.DLL

Anyone can help me please?

Wierdoz,

Can you check the following registry entries:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\Packages\mailserver\(Default)

Please post the results.

MDaemon 10.x

Can anyone at Parallels tell me why MDaemon 10.x is not compatible with any version of Plesk? Is this something that MDaemon developers need to address? Or is this something that the Plesk developers need to address? Alt-N developers are willing to address this compatibility issue if it is something on their end. How about it Parallels/Plesk developers?

Alt-N MDaemon supported?

I also need supported Alt-N MDaemon 10.x..

Please advise how to support it..

I also need supported Alt-N MDaemon 10.x

Will you fix this?

I also need support for mdaemon 11.x or 10.x, preferably 11.x

Hi, We have installed in server Plesk 8.4 Unlimited domains and SiteBuilder with 400 domains.
We have also MDaemon 9.6.6 but we would like to update MDaemon to versión 10.x / 11.x.
But it is a problem because at this moment MDaemon 10.x / 11.x is not supported by Plesk 9.5.

Alt-n MDaemon 10.x / 11.x Server should be suported in Plesk Control Panel 9.x for some reasons:
- MDaemon Versions 10.x / 11.x is more powerfull tnat 9.x versions.
- MDaemon Versions 10.x / 11.x have been updated with many security options and have added new features very interesting as mobile comunication solution, etc...
- Alt-N has been included in RIM Corporation, and 10.x / 11.x versions of MDaemon integrated with Blackberrys Services.
- And also because MDaemon 9.6.5 is two years old

We had paid last two years of Plesk and Sitebuilder Updates, but we haven't update our Plesk installed version because no one newer version of Plesk support MDaemon 10.x / 11.x.

So we don't know if next year we will renew updates, because Why we have to pay for updates that don't support our Email Server new versions?

PS - you must start supporting mdaemon 11

Back