• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.5.3 to 10.3.1 Migration using Migration manager fails

B

BigSteef

Hi

i have been toiling for the last few days to move some clients from an older 9.5.3 plesk server over to our newer 10.3.1

there are 98 clients on the old server...

Step 1 - Try it and fail:

i tried to migrate a single client over to which i got the error "Failed" with nothing in the error boxes.

Step 2 - Set source server temp folder to c:\Migrate

in the file: <migration-agent-installation-directory>\WINAgentMng.exe.config

set <add key="DumpDirectory" value="c:\migration" />

the files all now dump into the C:\Migration directory. and still "Failed"

in the Migration_log file i find : Unable to download files from remote host.

so i transfer the files over fromt he host via FTP ndthen

Step 3 (where i am at right now)

when i try to "Transfer data already processed by the migration agent and located on the local host."

i type C:\Migration and i get this error: Error: Dump does not exist in repository

the Migration Log says:
[18:26:17|INFO: 6368:p.log] pmm-ras started : g:\Plesk\admin\bin\pmm-ras --convert-local-dump "--dump-storage=c:\\" "--dump-specification=Migration" "--session-path=g:\Plesk\PMM\logs"
[18:26:17|INFO: 6368:p.log] Repository 'c:/' initialising...
[18:26:17|INFO: 6368:p.log] Repository 'c:/': Initialized
[18:26:17|INFO: 6368:p.log] Repository 'c:/': Convert local backup to current Panel version Migration
[18:26:17|INFO: 6368:p.log] pmm-ras finished. Exit code: 151
and the handler log shows no data

I have checked the permissions to the folder etc but i'm now stuck

please help

Thanks

same issue

I have the same problem ... After running PleskX.pl --dump-all on the source server, I rsynced the 36GB of data to new server,
but the 10.3 Linux Plesk will not see it no matter which path I put in. It always gives the same error.

Big bug here?

Back