• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.5.4 -> 10.4.4 migration: not transitioning 2 customers

C

CyberT

Hello everybody,

I've migrated a server of a customer from Plesk 9.5.4 to 10.4.4. Right after that migration you get the message that you need to update the clients to the new business model of Plesk 10.4.4. For almost all clients this worked and was there no problem. Except for 2. When I open these customers in the Transition tool I notice that they have the text "-1 (overuse)" in the "Domain limits" column. When I migrate these customers Plesk tells me that the transition is done without problem, but in fact it just doesn't do anything. These clients stay in need of transitioning.

What does that "-1 (overuse)" mean? I can't find any reference to it on the internet. How do I get these customers transitioned?

-1 is unlimited resources ...Try editing there subscription by setting them to the service plans you have and then try the transition ...

Back