1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 9.5.4 -> 10.4.4 migration: not transitioning 2 customers

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CyberT, Jul 17, 2012.

1. CyberT

CyberT Guest

Hello everybody,

I've migrated a server of a customer from Plesk 9.5.4 to 10.4.4. Right after that migration you get the message that you need to update the clients to the new business model of Plesk 10.4.4. For almost all clients this worked and was there no problem. Except for 2. When I open these customers in the Transition tool I notice that they have the text "-1 (overuse)" in the "Domain limits" column. When I migrate these customers Plesk tells me that the transition is done without problem, but in fact it just doesn't do anything. These clients stay in need of transitioning.

What does that "-1 (overuse)" mean? I can't find any reference to it on the internet. How do I get these customers transitioned?

2. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    -1 is unlimited resources ...Try editing there subscription by setting them to the service plans you have and then try the transition ...