1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk 9 install --web-interface

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Michael OBrien, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Michael OBrien

Michael OBrien Guest

Is there a way to find out what is delaying the web-interface from loading my system configuration. Its been running for over 20 minutes and no sign of progress. CPU RAM and Network all show very low levels of activity

Not sure how long I can watch "Loading your system configuration.... It might take several minutes"

2. Michael OBrien

Michael OBrien Guest

Is there any error log that might be able to help? I managed to get the web-interface working before but for some reason it won't get past the login/loading configuration screen. The terminal install option gets further down the line but doesn't give me as much information when it fails