• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Add On issues

N

nettproffen

Hi.
Have bought the plesk smarterstats and smartermail add on packs. Installed ok . But can anyone tell me how I can integreate the software into the plesk panel, so that I for example can set email adresses, number of mailboxes etc from there? For the stats only awstats and webalizer is visible in the plesk drop down. Even if I have installed smarterstats.

Bjørn.

Hello,

I am having the same problem (sort of). I installed smartermail and it did not show up in the control panel. I realized that you have to reboot your server and then log back in. It should be there.

Mine shows smartermail under the mail server area (click on server then components management), but not under the web mail area.

good luck.

Plesk 7.0. is not fully integrated with SmarterMail. To configure Webmail to use SmarterMail Web Client you should configure index.html of webmail(default) web site to redirect to 9998 port
But it is better to upgrade.

Gris,

Thank you for your help. Doing a redirect is a great idea. What did you mean by upgrade? I am currently running 7.5.3. Should I move to 7.5.5?

Thank you

Rod

Back