• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk admin role change by mistake

rus8jamp

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian v18.0.49_build1800230110.16
Hello
i am try many time login my account but its not possible
Plesk admin role change by mistake
i am try add Additional Administrator Accounts
but same issues face
Plesk Edition - Web Admin Edition

please solve this issues

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 12
It is not possible to limit the main admin account (aka using admin as the username), only possible for additional admin accounts. Please make sure you are logged into the real admin account. If you need to and you have access to the server via SSH, you can do plesk login to generate a secret URL for logging in. See the following for more details on it:

But like I mention it should not be possible to limit the main admin account to begin with.

Only explanation I can think of is that you've locked out your own account that is not the main admin account, which using the plesk login trick will get you in and you can change your personal admin account back if you have ssh access. Or you can reset the main admin account using the second method listed in that link.

Login with root user name password
But same problem
I am also troubled thinking how this could happen
I created an email, login to admin panel and came to select email role, I changed adminstrtor to email, since then all domains are not accessible.
This is a bug in Plask admin panel roll change

please help

I am trying your link and use both methods after all same results
How to solve it many clients data there :(

Attachments

• IMG_20230222_021025.jpg
    IMG_20230222_021025.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 10
I am trying your link and use both methods after all same results
How to solve it many clients data there :(
Control panel for website and domain manage issue login my Admin panel but access not have what is this bug
And how to change admin roll to email roll i don't know what type of issues plesk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-22-02-14-03-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-22-02-14-03-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 11
I would like to understand how this could have happened, but I am having trouble understand you. Could you please provide a step-by-step guide how to change the admin user from the admin role to an email administrator role?

Setup 1: logo my admin panel with admin passwords

Setup 2: go mail option create one email with host domain name
Like host domain is www.zyz.com
I am creating [email protected]
I am looking Roll option adminstration , application, Email and more

I am choosing email option and saved apply

After redirect page
And websites domain access option hide

After this issue I am trying root user name and password but same problem
After this problem I find that this thing is happening even with the root user

Help me

1677032322140.gif
1677032322230.gif

Setup 1: login my admin panel with admin passwords

Like host domain is www[dot]zyz[dot]com
I am creating test[at]xyz[dot]com

After redirect page

Help me

I would like to understand how this could have happened, but I am having trouble understand you. Could you please provide a step-by-step guide how to change the admin user from the admin role to an email administrator role?
Please provide solutions
I'm upset without access root admin roll

View attachment 22751
View attachment 22752

Setup 1: login my admin panel with admin passwords

Like host domain is www[dot]zyz[dot]com
I am creating test[at]xyz[dot]com

After redirect page

Help me
I am sorry, but I do not understand these steps and was unable to create a similar situation here.

What do you mean by "Roll option adminitration"? Where can I find this when I am logged in as "admin"? I tried to rebuild the situation on a test machine, but when I am "admin", I do not have such an option. Only subscribers have that option, and as a subscriber I am not admin.

Should you have changed the role as a subscriber, you can still login with your subscription user account instead of "admin" and change the role back.

When you are logged in as "admin" there is no option to give admin a different role. In Poweruser View there is an option to view the role of "admin", but it cannot be changed.

I also tried to create a mailbox "admin@..." to create a user account where I can change the role, but this still did not influence the "admin" account of the server.

In your screenshot

Screenshot_2023-02-22-02-14-03-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg​

in your post above, you are showing a logged in "admin" account, so I wonder what the problem actually is? You have the Tools & Settings menu there and all other options. What is is that you think you cannot do from there?

From the sounds of it, he had edited the user account at the subscription level since additional Plesk admin accounts does not use @domain.tld but just a normal username. But I can't confirm that since his post doesn't make sense. I've tested it myself and can't get it to do what happen to him...

From the sounds of it, he had edited the user account at the subscription level since additional Plesk admin accounts does not use @domain.tld but just a normal username. But I can't confirm that since his post doesn't make sense. I've tested it myself and can't get it to do what happen to him...
I've also tried it on the subscription level, but there I was only able to add an additional user.

You want root password

root password
and admin password deferent but after login redirect same panel
access

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 14
I can't see my customer's accounts and my accounts, not only that I can't see or work on domain website files database
You can try with root and admin password

@rus8jamp It seems that you have activated "restricted mode". Go to Tools & Settings > Restricted Mode to change the settings there and to enable the missing menu options.

apply but no any effect

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 04.JPG