• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk advisor missing Let's Encrypt certificates

tomaszt

New Pleskian
Hello
I got a problem with the Let's Encrypt certificates the situations is like the certificates are working when I'm testing it on Qualys SSL Labs I get A+ score but when I look in my advisor on Plesk it's protected with ssl but is missing the certificate and is lowering my score also to and when I hover over the warning icon I get the next message "The certificate either self-signed or not valid" How can I prevent this and get good certificate there? I was looking like two days for it but couldn't find something that can help me.

When I select all domains and run Secure websites it's giving me message that all domains are secured.

Attachments

• domains.png
    domains.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
  • secure.png
    secure.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi,

same for me .. 7/12 website shown through the advisor are not secured and the certificates eol is more days/months than a normal LE cert has.
As the TS mentioned above, if you go into the domain settings, everything wit the LE cert is fine (correctly setup and also the eol days).

Yes i have in the domain settings all set up good certificate is working great but only advisor is showing not a valid certificate.

Please read this. It's a known bug:

This is a bug EXTADVISOR-882 - the current released version of Advisor contains obsolete cacert.pem file which should be replaced in the next release of advisor.

Back