• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk and max emails per hour ?

A

AlenK

Is there a way i can limit maximum emails outgoing per hour on domain? Cpanel I know has this function, what about plesk ? I use Plesk panel 9.5 with qmail, 4PSA Spam Guardian and 4PSA Qmail Manager. Sometimes we face problematic clients that want to send too many emails and it's best way just to limit them with max emails per hour and report offenders.

Yeah you can put quotas on users/domains/globally with policyd. Its for postfix, but I did run across someone who made a mod to get support into qmail a while back

i guess the other option would be parsing logs and then blacklisting offending emails... but that's just workaround i guess. thanks for reply. i will check on policyd if it's supported at qmail somehow.

I found the guy you were talking about:

http://hmonteiro.net/howtos:qmail:qmail_envelope_scanning

But it seems his svn repository is down, which means i cannot get the patch he created. Although is there a src of qmail in plesk with all configure options that were used while compiling it ? Without that i cannot use any patch even if i get it, since recompiling new qmail with proper options for plesk seems like impossible thing... any idea ?

Back