• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Plesk and some pictures

U

UFHH01

Actually, this thread is my first one to be "not technically related" and rather related to some sort of "Plesk - fan addiction". :D:p:D

I like the idea to post some pictures ( found over the net via Twitter, Facebook, plesk.com, ... or made by myself ( = future updates/posts ^^ ).

Pls. feel free to add your very own "Plesk - Fan - pictures" or even "Plesk - Fan videos" in this thread, but pls. always remember possible copyrights ( if you are unsure about the copyrights, ask the provider of the source URL, if they mind a repost of the picture/video in this Plesk - Community - Forum and don't forget the source - URL of each pic/video in your post. )

To start, I repost some pics from Twitter, posted by Plesk - Team - Members or Plesk - friends:

Source: => Viktor Vogel on Twitter
Plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_002.jpg
Comments:

Source: Jeff Hardy on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_003.jpg
Comments:
Code:
The @Plesk team kicking off their #CloudCommunity #Hackathon project #WHDglobal @viktorvogel

Source: Jan Löffler on Twitter
Plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_001.jpg
Comments:
Code:
#Geek #Shirts @WorldHostingDay #Hackathon - let's hack this! @Plesk #WHDglobal

Source: J_Strotmann on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_004.jpg
Comments:
Code:
The #hackathon is here! Whatever you do this weekend at #WHDglobal, remember to collect moments, not things! #GoDaddy #Plesk #GoTime

Source: Plesk on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_005.jpg
Comments:
Code:
When in doubt… grab a cup of coffee and refocus #PleskHacks #WHDglobal Keep up the good work!

@ Plesk - Team:
If such a thread ( and the corresponding possible pictures or/and possible videos ) are not welcome here in the Plesk - Community - Forum, pls. don't hesitate to close the thread.
If a picture or video posted by a forum - user has no source - reference, pls. consider to inform the posting user, that he/she should add such required information, to avoid possible legal consequences.

Source: J_Strotmann on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_006.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Another day, another hack. Today it's @Plesk #cloud #app at #WHDglobal with @jlsoft2 ! Let's get things done! #hackathon #code #tech #plesk

plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_007.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Today we're @ #WHDglobal hackaton. Our tip for the day: get feedback and meet new people, even if you're working independently! #PleskHacks

Source: Youtube Channel from Plesk
Comments:
Code:
Published 15.11.2016
Plesk Onyx, the smoothest upgrade from everything that rocks about Plesk 12.5

Source: Youtube Channel from Plesk
Comments:
Code:
Published 21.06.2016
With great power comes great responsibility! World Hosting Days at Salzburg Racing Ring 2016. Check out our blog post too: https://www.plesk.com/2016/06/20/whd-racing-castles-cars-and-cellos/

Source: https://d197nsfq0bri0.cloudfront.ne...4r2qawm7ql2ozpdd/webops_cloud_ONYX_header.png ( copyrights by plesk.com )
webops_cloud_ONYX_header_copyrights-by-plesk.com.png
Comments:
Code:
picture found over "Lukas Hertig" => http://webops.cloud/

Last edited by a moderator:
@IgorG : If you wish, pls. feel free to add some additional comments with the forum-names. ^^ ( if the users are o.k. with that :) )

Plesk Give-aways @ WHD 2017:

Source: Jeff Hardy on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_008.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Jeff Hardy‏ @jeffreyjhardy
Got to tell you ... @Plesk has nailed it with themed swag and give-aways fir #WHDglobal this year.

More unique Plesk - Onyx "give-aways:

plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_009.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Come and get a pair of #Plesk earrings just like @PleskyPahil 's at stand z19 #WHDglobal via @slystsev

Did you ever saw the BREAKING NEWS ?!? :p:D:p

Source: Plesk @ Youtube - Plesk
Comments:
Code:
Published 06.04.2017
Last week, during WHD Global, Plesk launched it's newest tool: the WordPress Toolkit.
This video ran during the four days of the Hosting Industry conference.

That is a NICE "Plesk easter egg" ... :D

Oh... I have found another new video on youtube... turn on your speakers and volume up to FEEL the Plesk addiction! ( and if you look a bit closer, you will see @IgorG as well! ^^ )

I didn't update this thread for a while now. How about some NEW Plesk swags?

Plesk_Swag_table_001.jpg

Plesk_Mugs_purple_Pens_etc_001.png Plesk_Mugs_yellow_001.png Plesk_Mugs_green_001.png

Or did you ever see the Plesk Community Manager Carole Olinger dressed in PLESK ?

Plesk_Carole-Olinger_Shoes_Hat_purple_001.jpg

Plesk_Swag_table_002.jpg

Ever wished to come a little closer to the amazing Plesk Team Members, Plesk Talk Universe and Support and Developer Community.
Great, great photos, they warm up our technical world of code.
Thanks, @UFHH01 for the Plesk community photos and Plesk insights.

But the very most important question ...is...WHO is WHO on the pictures?
Like Uwe said, I also hope that many of you will agree to give the friendly faces a (nick-) name.
Where is the thread starter @UFHH01 and @IgorG and all of the people who delight our every day work by great ideas, inspirations and the stuff we need to run our systems.

Greets
:) #thumbs-up

Hi Dukemaster,

you already got the pics from @IgorG and me, because we use avatars with our own faces. :p

If you feel, that the thread is incomplete, it's because I was too lazy to search for a decent picture for all Plesk - Team - Members. But still, from time to time, I'm going to add more picture, videos and graphics, but always with the thought that very, very much is missing! ;)
In addition, pls. feel free to add YOUR "Plesk - Fan - pictures" or even "Plesk - Fan videos", as I asked for at the starting post of this thread. :D

Back