• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Input Plesk and some pictures

U

UFHH01

Actually, this thread is my first one to be "not technically related" and rather related to some sort of "Plesk - fan addiction". :D:p:D

I like the idea to post some pictures ( found over the net via Twitter, Facebook, plesk.com, ... or made by myself ( = future updates/posts ^^ ).

Pls. feel free to add your very own "Plesk - Fan - pictures" or even "Plesk - Fan videos" in this thread, but pls. always remember possible copyrights ( if you are unsure about the copyrights, ask the provider of the source URL, if they mind a repost of the picture/video in this Plesk - Community - Forum and don't forget the source - URL of each pic/video in your post. )

To start, I repost some pics from Twitter, posted by Plesk - Team - Members or Plesk - friends:

Source: => Viktor Vogel on Twitter
Plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_002.jpg
Comments:

Source: Jeff Hardy on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_003.jpg
Comments:
Code:
The @Plesk team kicking off their #CloudCommunity #Hackathon project #WHDglobal @viktorvogel

Source: Jan Löffler on Twitter
Plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_001.jpg
Comments:
Code:
#Geek #Shirts @WorldHostingDay #Hackathon - let's hack this! @Plesk #WHDglobal

Source: J_Strotmann on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_004.jpg
Comments:
Code:
The #hackathon is here! Whatever you do this weekend at #WHDglobal, remember to collect moments, not things! #GoDaddy #Plesk #GoTime

Source: Plesk on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_005.jpg
Comments:
Code:
When in doubt… grab a cup of coffee and refocus #PleskHacks #WHDglobal Keep up the good work!

@ Plesk - Team:
If such a thread ( and the corresponding possible pictures or/and possible videos ) are not welcome here in the Plesk - Community - Forum, pls. don't hesitate to close the thread.
If a picture or video posted by a forum - user has no source - reference, pls. consider to inform the posting user, that he/she should add such required information, to avoid possible legal consequences.

Source: J_Strotmann on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_006.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Another day, another hack. Today it's @Plesk #cloud #app at #WHDglobal with @jlsoft2 ! Let's get things done! #hackathon #code #tech #plesk

plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_007.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Today we're @ #WHDglobal hackaton. Our tip for the day: get feedback and meet new people, even if you're working independently! #PleskHacks

Source: Youtube Channel from Plesk
Comments:
Code:
Published 15.11.2016
Plesk Onyx, the smoothest upgrade from everything that rocks about Plesk 12.5

Source: Youtube Channel from Plesk
Comments:
Code:
Published 21.06.2016
With great power comes great responsibility! World Hosting Days at Salzburg Racing Ring 2016. Check out our blog post too: https://www.plesk.com/2016/06/20/whd-racing-castles-cars-and-cellos/

Source: https://d197nsfq0bri0.cloudfront.ne...4r2qawm7ql2ozpdd/webops_cloud_ONYX_header.png ( copyrights by plesk.com )
webops_cloud_ONYX_header_copyrights-by-plesk.com.png
Comments:
Code:
picture found over "Lukas Hertig" => http://webops.cloud/

Last edited by a moderator:
@IgorG : If you wish, pls. feel free to add some additional comments with the forum-names. ^^ ( if the users are o.k. with that :) )

Plesk Give-aways @ WHD 2017:

Source: Jeff Hardy on Twitter
plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_008.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Jeff Hardy‏ @jeffreyjhardy
Got to tell you ... @Plesk has nailed it with themed swag and give-aways fir #WHDglobal this year.

More unique Plesk - Onyx "give-aways:

plesk_at_WHD_Rust_2017_009.jpg
Comments:
Code:
Come and get a pair of #Plesk earrings just like @PleskyPahil 's at stand z19 #WHDglobal via @slystsev

Did you ever saw the BREAKING NEWS ?!? :p:D:p

Source: Plesk @ Youtube - Plesk
Comments:
Code:
Published 06.04.2017
Last week, during WHD Global, Plesk launched it's newest tool: the WordPress Toolkit.
This video ran during the four days of the Hosting Industry conference.

That is a NICE "Plesk easter egg" ... :D

Oh... I have found another new video on youtube... turn on your speakers and volume up to FEEL the Plesk addiction! ( and if you look a bit closer, you will see @IgorG as well! ^^ )

I didn't update this thread for a while now. How about some NEW Plesk swags?

Plesk_Swag_table_001.jpg

Plesk_Mugs_purple_Pens_etc_001.png Plesk_Mugs_yellow_001.png Plesk_Mugs_green_001.png

Or did you ever see the Plesk Community Manager Carole Olinger dressed in PLESK ?

Plesk_Carole-Olinger_Shoes_Hat_purple_001.jpg

Plesk_Swag_table_002.jpg

Ever wished to come a little closer to the amazing Plesk Team Members, Plesk Talk Universe and Support and Developer Community.
Great, great photos, they warm up our technical world of code.
Thanks, @UFHH01 for the Plesk community photos and Plesk insights.

But the very most important question ...is...WHO is WHO on the pictures?
Like Uwe said, I also hope that many of you will agree to give the friendly faces a (nick-) name.
Where is the thread starter @UFHH01 and @IgorG and all of the people who delight our every day work by great ideas, inspirations and the stuff we need to run our systems.

Greets
:) #thumbs-up

Hi Dukemaster,

you already got the pics from @IgorG and me, because we use avatars with our own faces. :p

If you feel, that the thread is incomplete, it's because I was too lazy to search for a decent picture for all Plesk - Team - Members. But still, from time to time, I'm going to add more picture, videos and graphics, but always with the thought that very, very much is missing! ;)
In addition, pls. feel free to add YOUR "Plesk - Fan - pictures" or even "Plesk - Fan videos", as I asked for at the starting post of this thread. :D

Back