• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Plesk API key not working

RafaExpert

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.61 Update #5
Hello community!

I have installed a Laravel app in AWS LightSail instance with OS: Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS and Plesk Obsidian 18.0.61 Update #5

Everything has been working perfect during some days as expected, but suddenly I got an error when the app creates new databases.

The Laravel app use an "API secret Key" that was generated during the installation and basically it create a unique Database for every new customer. Suddenly I couldn't create any customer database because an error.

Checking the server log I see this:
Screenshot.png
And digging more in the log, when it was working, I see this:
Screenshot2.png

As you can compare both logs, the IP used now is the "Private server IP" 172.26.x.x instead of the "Public IP" 13.38.x.x and the user is "" and not "admin".

I can't figure out why now it is using the Private IP and not the Public IP.

Anybody have any light on this issue, why this is happening and can help me?

Thanks in advance...

Back