• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Auto Email: Plesk email hosting with Paypal IPN.

P

phpl33t

This is the classic Plesk email integration suite that fully automates the creation, upgrade, password modification, password reset, and Paypal subscription for hosting premium email on a Plesk Server. You must have plesk, php, mysql, linux, and someone has to set 4 cron jobs with root access. We are the original inventors of this software, other try to imitate, but never match our quality! Not encrypted, all source is editable.

It is easily templated, the code is not embedded into the template. You put plugins like this: {site_title} into the design of your choice, it is that simple. In fact, we do it for you for free. We also install for free, but require root access. If you do not have root access, consider cPanel Auto Email!

http://phpintheusa.com/products.php

Over 300 copies sold since 2003! Written with php5,mysql5, and American quality!

someone

Someone just purchased and gave a bad email address. If this is you, please contact me so I can give you your product. Thank you.

Is this product still available for purhase? If so, where can I try and buy it?

Back