• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Backup and Login Error - Urgent

A

ABD Solutions

Hello,

after backup restore (35 GB data), we can't login to plesk control panel anymore.

After login, we get this error message:

ERROR: PleskException
Unable initialize session:

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:215
createSessionCommon(integer '1', string 'admin', boolean true, string '88.130.215.64', NULL null)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:348
createSessionAdmin(string 'admin', string '************', string '***************************', boolean false)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:145
createSession(string 'admin', string '************')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:27

Please provide a solution. Thank you!

Such problem takes place when there is not enough disk space on the server. Please, check it up, espectially / partition.

I just started having this exact same problem while trying to backup to FTP repository.

I cannot see how my disk is full, but a disk check via ssh does state it is full. Perhaps when backing up to FTP repository it firsts creates a local copy and then uploads it to the other server? Even still, I didn't realize I was that close to using up all my storage space.

Regardless, if this is the case, and I cannot log in to Plesk to delete backups or easily figure out where my disk space is being used - can someone state where the backup files are stored on the server so I can delete some manually via ssh? I have no idea where they are on the server or how to find them.

Back