• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk backup, the worst tool that i find!

m0rpheu5

Regular Pleskian
I would like to know what the Plesk backup is the worst tool that i find, is the same tool since Plesk 7, nothing changes, backup only get worst, only get problem.

I have a dedicated server for only one client, i configure the server to backup this client everyday on 03:00 AM, and get on 08:00 when everybody start to work, and everything is offline because the backup finished but not turn the domain on, the backup is almost 10Gb, so everyday i need to access the server and run the comand: "/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u domain-name.com -status enabled", today i put this command on the crontab to run everyday on 07:45. Where is the log from backup to see what is happend? Many times ago the backup works fine, but the client ask to change the time that run the backup and them nevermore works fine.

Is there any other free backup tool for Plesk?

When Parallels will look for this tool and make some upgrades? the cPanel backup tool is so much better then this.

I agree, I have been using Plesk for 3 years and this is where all my problems have been.

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for the link, I will give the script a try !

Back