• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Backup to Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERBA1990

New Pleskian
Hey,
I have a Problem with my Plesk Backup Manager. When I try to back up to an FTP Repository but it does not work.

Plesk Version: 11.5.30 #24

There are the Problem Details:

Runtime error: Export dump to FTP failed at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 726.
at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 726
main::perform('verbose', 4, 'owner-type', 'server', 'split-size', undef, 'session-path', '/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2013-11-27-223141.814', 'description', ...) called at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1311
main::__ANON__() called at /usr/share/perl5/Error.pm line 416
eval {...} called at /usr/share/perl5/Error.pm line 408
Error::subs::try('CODE(0x30ee508)', 'HASH(0x30f8870)') called at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1319
main::main() called at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1323.

Error:

The dump have been made successfully but can not be imported to FTP due to errors.
The dump 'backup_info_1311272231.xml' have been leaved at repository. Please export it manually

Error:

Can't upload file '/opt/psa/PMM/tmp/backupIqqWNb/backup_info_1311272231.xml.tar' to ftp. Error code: 1

Does there is a solution how to fix this Problem?

I hope that you have checked already that ftp server has enough free disk space and accessible from Plesk server through ftp connection.

Yes, there is enough free space and it is accessible. The Connection Data of the FTP Share is correct, because I can see all older Backup files on this share.

In an older Plesk Version this feature works fine...

The problem in that backup was created, connection to ftp server was established but backup file wasn't uploaded for some reason.
Make sure that you have correct credentials for FTP repository in Plesk. Try to upload backup file manually to ftp server from Plesk server with these credentials.

Hey, I tested the manually backup to FTP and it works.
In an Older Plesk Version this Backup feature works with this credentials too.

Hi,

i have the same issue (and same error code), remote backups neither works for me since i've upgraded my linux plesk to 11.5. My ftp is working fine (i can connect, list remote directory from plesk with the same credentials) and i have no quota/permission problem on my ftp server (synology NAS). I've check on the plesk server, dump file is well created then deleted in /opt/psa/PMM/tmp/, and the logs on my ftp server show a connection from my plesk server (with a create/delete test succeeded "/check0/test").

Do you have exactly the same name of directory for backup uploading as name specified in FTP repository settings? Do you have spaces in that name of directory or any other special symbols?

Hi Igor,

the parent directory name was containing a space, removing it solve my problem although it was working with older version of plesk.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back