• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Backup via FTP uploaden

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I have some Problem, I have large Backup File of some Subscription (domain) but I can not find some Information about how do I upload such Backup File to Server via FTP or so? It is be able to upload this file only via Browser in Control Panel in Plesk, but if the Backup file is too large how is it possible to upload it to server?? Thanks

PS: the Backup was created on some other server

Last edited:
I think this problem is addressed in the following KB - http://kb.odin.com/en/122900
Hello Igor, thank you for Answer, but it is something else. In my config the client_max_body_size is already 2048m
I had change there
fastcgi_read_timeout 6000;
fastcgi_send_timeout 6000;
from 600 to 6000
it should helps but anyway only for uploads via browser and not FTP. it is not possible to use FTP for upload of backups files?

It is strongly recommended to use an SFTP - client, if you would like to store files/folders manually in "/var/lib/psa/dumps" and this brings us back to your question: "Is it possible?" - jupp... it is... :)

Back