1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Backup

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by stockholmdof, May 21, 2008.

1. stockholmdof

stockholmdof Guest

Hello!

I have some problems with restoring the Plesk backup. Worth mentioning is that I have installed the SmarterMail add-on product and that I use the SmarterMail Server 5.1.3051. I encounter a number of problems during the restoring process.

1. When starting the restoring process i am prompted with a message that my "current mail-server does not support several features required to perform the complete restoration of mail configuration from this backup file". Unsupported features i listed as: anti-spam user settings.

2. The next message says "Ftp passive range 1025-5000 in backup is invalid for this server and will be trancated to valid range"

3. The next mesage says "Unable to perform action 'Turn of domain domainname.com'

Maybe I need to update from 8.3 to 8.4? If so does that cost anything?