• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk Billing 6

W

WalterP

Is there any way to take advantage of all the features with the Business Manager with Plesk 10 and an existing Plesk Billing standalone version?

As far as I was informed by Billing developers, migration from Standalone Billing to new Billing will be implemented soon.

any word?

Is this complete? what is the process? I just upgraded to plesk 10 without knowing billing didn't migrate yet ;(

Waiting also

I too am waiting for this...

given that PPB 6.x no longer works with plesk 10, I am not able to bill my customers (which, of course they love - but me not so)..

If there is a way to even manually do this migration (with decent instructions) thenthat would be a good start.

come on SWSOFT/Parallels - there has to be a solution for this.

Forget about support. The product which is expensive, have ZERO support. What can I say, they released product 2 months ago, but there still missing SDK and other tools. It is normal? Looks that I have migrate to another hosting system.

Any Updates??? come on Parallels!

*knock knock*

hello Parallels,

do we have an importer yet for PPB 6.03 -> PPB 7.01??

I have not been able to invoice my customers for months, since software that I purchased stopped working ..... I need a workable solution...

I am more than happy to run manual processes to import the customer/invoice data from the PPB 6.03 database is necessary - just need information on what to move/import.

Back