• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Billing 6

W

WalterP

Is there any way to take advantage of all the features with the Business Manager with Plesk 10 and an existing Plesk Billing standalone version?

As far as I was informed by Billing developers, migration from Standalone Billing to new Billing will be implemented soon.

any word?

Is this complete? what is the process? I just upgraded to plesk 10 without knowing billing didn't migrate yet ;(

Waiting also

I too am waiting for this...

given that PPB 6.x no longer works with plesk 10, I am not able to bill my customers (which, of course they love - but me not so)..

If there is a way to even manually do this migration (with decent instructions) thenthat would be a good start.

come on SWSOFT/Parallels - there has to be a solution for this.

Forget about support. The product which is expensive, have ZERO support. What can I say, they released product 2 months ago, but there still missing SDK and other tools. It is normal? Looks that I have migrate to another hosting system.

Any Updates??? come on Parallels!

*knock knock*

hello Parallels,

do we have an importer yet for PPB 6.03 -> PPB 7.01??

I have not been able to invoice my customers for months, since software that I purchased stopped working ..... I need a workable solution...

I am more than happy to run manual processes to import the customer/invoice data from the PPB 6.03 database is necessary - just need information on what to move/import.

Back