1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk CF DSN XML Error

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Brandon Minor, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Brandon Minor

Brandon Minor New Pleskian

60%
    I tried creating a new DSN for CF today with Plesk 10.3.1 and CF 9.0.1. I get an XML error: "Can not create 'indDSN' DSN: XML Document must have top level element. at load xml in line 0" Anyone have any idea what this could be? This is on Windows Server 2003 R2 with IIS 6.0.

Brandon

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Make sure that cf_fun.cfm or any other files are not missed in C:\inetpub\vhosts\default\htdocs\CFIDE. Check that they are exists in C:\inetpub\vhosts\default\htdocs\ and copy if necessary. Also check that Coldfusion is correctly configured in IIS.

3. Brandon Minor

Brandon Minor New Pleskian

60%
    Igor, I reinstalled MSXML 6.0 SP2 and that solved the problem. I guess the XML parser got an update and became corrupt. Everything in Plesk 10.3.1 works as it should. Thanks again.