• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk cloud backup extension

Winnstorm

Basic Pleskian
hello
Im interested in scheduling my backups into cloud storage amazon s3. the issue is that I own 3 servers, do I have to pay 3 extension licenses to use remote cloud backup to amazon s3?

thanks

that depends on your requirement, manualy or scheduled backups of the Plesk server (Plesk Panel > Tools & Settings > Backupmanager) goes out of the box without a licence, you just have to instal the S3 Extension in that case. The license is needed if you want to use individually scheduled backups for subscriptions (premium feature).
Features:
  • Create manual or scheduled backups.
  • Restore entire backups or only particular objects (domain configuration, databases, mail, and virtual host content).
Premium features:
  • Ability to store scheduled subscription’s backups in a remote cloud storage. You can purchase it from the Plesk Online Store (a single purchase unlocks the ability to use all cloud storages).

So if you need premium features on all of your Servers you need a Lic per server

Last edited:
Back