• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk component does not work

T

Tuan AnhD

Please help me !
I have install Pleak Panel 10.4 on Window Server 2008 RC.But I can see that FTP and some component of Plesk does not work although I have Install fully Plesk's components.
When user login and and chose FTP Access management function,it open a new empty page.I dont know why ?
Please help me !

P/s :I'am come from VietNam,my english is not really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please describe problem with more details? How it can be reproduced? What doesn't work exactly?

When I login to Plesk and go to FTP Access management function,It does not show anything.An empty page was show.I think the problem maybe come from intralling of Plesk

hi
I have the same problem, but more.
After the new update was installed
User Control Panel does not see the other pages and white pages can be seen
For example,Ftp Access ,dns ,file manager and other link in website & domain section on end user control panel Except a few links for example webhosting access
If they all worked before the update.
my plesk is 10.4.4
tank you

I think ,the problem maybe come from installing Plesk Panel.Some components was not installed corectly.Is anybody know how to reinstall components of Plesk Panel 10.4 ?
Please help me !

I have the same problem

hi
I have the same problem, but more.
After the new update was installed (10.4.4 Actualizar #32, última actualización May 26, 2012 03:42 AM)
User Control Panel does not see the other pages and white pages can be seen
Ftp Access ,dns ,file manager and other link in website & domain section on end user control panel Except a few links for example webhosting access
they all worked fine before the update.
tank you

another one

I've got the same issue.

Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7601;sp1.0;suite272;product3
10.4.4 Actualizar #32

This update has broken several things that previously where working perfectly.

- ftp access users admin
- backup administration page
- file browser management
- profile & preferences page (returns an empty error)
- branding theme

I have tried to install new branding theme 10.4, restart server and several things more. It's unaceptable to uninstall plesk and reinstall it because it is being used in a production server with almost a hundred domains. It seems that all server services are working but they are not administrable.

Please don't fall asleep to solve this big problem that is appearing in many servers.

Thanks for your quick answer Igor.

Windows event log seems to be ok but logs in plesk are a little messy.

On panel.log I got this:

2012-05-28T12:36:09+02:00 ERR (3): Failed to connect to sitebuilder - missing or incorrect C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/sb/include/init.php

but this error was appearing before.

and on php_error.log this:

[27-May-2012 07:00:00] Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-server.packages.synced' for key 1
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Statement\Pdo.php
line: 234
code: 23000
trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Statement.php(300): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `Se...', Array)
#3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(575): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `Se...', Array)
#4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Table\Abstract.php(1075): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('ServiceNodeProp...', Array)
#5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Db\Table\Dictionary.php(202): Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->insert(Array)
#6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Service\Node\Properties.php(166): Db_Table_Dictionary->save()
#7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Service\Node\Properties.php(150): Service_Node_Properties->_saveProperties()
#8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Service\Node\Components.php(25): Service_Node_Properties->sync(NULL, false)
#9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Service\Node\Properties.php(36): Service_Node_Components->sync()
#10 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Db\Table\Row\ServiceNode.php(179): Service_Node_Properties->__construct(Object(Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode))
#11 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Db\Table\Row\ServiceNode.php(81): Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->components()
#12 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-common\AbstractCu.php(1425): Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->refreshProperties()
#13 C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\cu\scheduled_backup.php(19): AbstractCu::componentUpdate()
#14 {main}

and this againg:

[28-May-2012 11:59:08] Failed to clear sitebuilder session: Failed to connect to sitebuilder - missing or incorrect C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/sb/include/init.php

but this errors appear before too.

I think it can be an error with the theme that didn't update propertly. I only find 10.4 themes but not 10.4.4 themes.

Back