• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Plesk CTM Breached

TerryScott

New Pleskian
Hi all, I am new to Plesk, I hope I have posted this in the right place.
I have a Plesk server set up, the only thing I have done so far is set up some email addresses, I haven't even changed the DNS to point at these yet, just set them up so they are ready.
I am getting a lot of these messages via email and text:

IP: [removed]

Type: mem

Low Limit: 0

High Limit: 80

Current: 94

I am really at a loss how to find the issue and fix this, so here I am asking the experts!
Thanks
Terry

Hi there, thanks for the reply, I do not see
Advanced Monitoring
Anywhere in the menus, can you help?
Thanks
terry

@TerryScott what is your Plesk version? Advanced Monitoring became available since Plesk Obsidian 18.0.19

Hi all, thanks for the replies and your patience.
I am a little confused as you can probably tell, I see no Watchdog, or availability of that in the Extensions.
I don't see the option to download Advanced Monitoring either, or even the Health Monitor.

This is a new server with all the updates applied as far as I can see, I have attached a screenshot of the menu I see, does this help at all?
Again, thank you
Terry

Attachments

• plesk.jpg
    plesk.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 5

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 19.05.43.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 19.05.43.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks!
I have Tool & Settings > Updates & Upgrades, however when I click that it times out.
I have put a support ticket into the web host to see what's up
Thanks again
Terry

Back