• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLesk Default Login Page Problem

M

mali

We have Plesk Server version 7.5.6 with Windows 2003 Operating System.

we have a plesk server,stop responding in 8443, the plesk server stop replying any info.. . the sites still work, webmail, pop and mysql.. everything works, except plesk control... 8443 just shows a blank page... however, it does not send the SSL cert, which is valid. We've tried everything,

We telnet at server on Port 8443 it gives response.

We look at Ssl.log and found this entry:

error] (OS 10038)An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket. : Child 2384: Encountered too many errors accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive.

After that we have added "Win32DisableAcceptEx" at httpd.conf
now we get this error at ssl.log

[info] (OS 10038)An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket. : select failed with error 730038.

We have disabled Windows Firewall and Antivirus on it but got nothing.

Similar case

I have a similiar case to this. Upgraded to 7.5.6 and now I cannot log in because the plesk log in page comes up as "page cannot be displayed" in IE and "page not found" in mozilla.

I have yet to find a solution. So far I've ran the reconfigurator, updater, and rebooted as well as checked the log files for a hint.

Has anyone found an answer to this? I have the same problem and cannot find a fix.

It started after windows did an update and even after removing the update it still doesn't work on 8443. Tried turning off the firewall on that server and still no good. I can get onto other plesk servers through this port so I know that it is not the user side but I don't know what to try next?

my solution

I was getting the errors becuase of Zend Optimizer and php.ini issues. I had to delete the last 2 lines that zend added and set the php.ini line session auto start = 0 or something similar to that.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

You led me into the solution. We did have a problem after Zend Optimizer was installed and Horde not working so I had removed the centralized php.ini that zend setup in the registry and added those lines to all php.ini files on the server except hordes. Everything has been working fine for about 2 weeks but after a windows update and reboot yesterday Plesk quit working. (why it worked up until the reboot yesterday is beyond me)

Solution: Remove the Zend Optimizer lines from the bottom of the php.ini in the Plesk installation.

Originally posted by SixGun
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

You led me into the solution. We did have a problem after Zend Optimizer was installed and Horde not working so I had removed the centralized php.ini that zend setup in the registry and added those lines to all php.ini files on the server except hordes. Everything has been working fine for about 2 weeks but after a windows update and reboot yesterday Plesk quit working. (why it worked up until the reboot yesterday is beyond me)

Solution: Remove the Zend Optimizer lines from the bottom of the php.ini in the Plesk installation.

Hello mate,
Which lines I should edit? Horde is not working after Zend Optimizer installed!

Thanks in advance!

Back