• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk does not send notification e-mail.

Z

znrak

Dear all,

I'm using Plesk on CentOS 4.4

After upgraded to 8.2.0, Plesk stops sending notification e-mail and did not switch off domains those expired.

And I got following message from cron.

----------------
/etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily:
/etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily: line 4: 23329 Aborted /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics >/dev/null 2>&1
----------------

And after running of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics manually for a while, I found this..

----------------
statistics: mail.c:32: mime_header: Assertion `s-s0+3<slen' failed.
Aborted
----------------

Please help.

Thank you and with regards.

Dear znrak,

same problem...
Could you fix it?

Thanks in advance
Christian

So sorry, I couldn't fix this problem and also couldn't found any information about this error from anywhere including Google AND ALSO SUPPORT/BUGREPORT OF SWSOFT! (And my SUS is not expired yet!)

I tried to check file size and replace some files (such as /bin/mail, some files within /usr/local/psa) with the file from another server that did not found this problem, but it does not make a result.

Finally, I think I have to re-install my box again. And thinking about changing to other control panel too.

Thanks and regards.

:eek:
Thats bad news. Fortunately I`m only verify some problems we have with another rootserver so I can reinstall this one over and over again.
Hopefully there is a way to fix it.

Thanks

That sucks.
Now I reinstall the server and hope it will be fixed.

Back