1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk does not send notification e-mail.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by znrak, Aug 2, 2007.

1. znrak

znrak Guest

Dear all,

I'm using Plesk on CentOS 4.4

After upgraded to 8.2.0, Plesk stops sending notification e-mail and did not switch off domains those expired.

And I got following message from cron.

----------------
    /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily:
    /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily: line 4: 23329 Aborted /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics >/dev/null 2>&1
    ----------------

And after running of /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics manually for a while, I found this..

----------------
    statistics: mail.c:32: mime_header: Assertion `s-s0+3<slen' failed.
    Aborted
    ----------------

Please help.

Thank you and with regards.

2. kniepbert

kniepbert Guest

Dear znrak,

same problem...
    Could you fix it?

Thanks in advance
    Christian

3. znrak

znrak Guest

So sorry, I couldn't fix this problem and also couldn't found any information about this error from anywhere including Google AND ALSO SUPPORT/BUGREPORT OF SWSOFT! (And my SUS is not expired yet!)

I tried to check file size and replace some files (such as /bin/mail, some files within /usr/local/psa) with the file from another server that did not found this problem, but it does not make a result.

Finally, I think I have to re-install my box again. And thinking about changing to other control panel too.

Thanks and regards.

4. kniepbert

kniepbert Guest

:eek:
    Thats bad news. Fortunately I`m only verify some problems we have with another rootserver so I can reinstall this one over and over again.
    Hopefully there is a way to fix it.

Thanks

5. kniepbert

kniepbert Guest

That sucks.
    Now I reinstall the server and hope it will be fixed.