• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk engine (and some services) down

Pier

New Pleskian
Good morning,
2 days ago I couldn't connect to the plesk interface, when I tried to log-in I got the message "502 Bad gateway". I tried to open the repair kit and there I found everything seems to be ok (disk space ok, ram ok) but the sw-engine.service is stopped.
I tried to restart the processes and restart the server unsuccessfully

I tried with ssh,
/etc/init.d/psa restart
unsuccessfully (failed)

I tried to look inside the log /sw-cp-server/error_log and I found this suspicious error (but I am not sure this is the problem)
2020/01/18 17:46:03 [crit] 2106#0: *2035 connect() to unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: , request: "POST /modules/monitoring/public/index.php/FKsu_JQcWrRFxKKjpPUyA8ioYfomzJOvPcPQyyvg/query HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8880"

it was Friday so didn't anything else, mysql was ok, the website hosted were ok.

Today I found that the mail has not been delivered in these 2 days so the problem is escalating...

I tried the plesk repair and I get this error message:

/usr/bin/sw-engine: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib64/libboost-plesk-1.65/libboost_regex-plesk.so.1.65.1: invalid ELF header
exit status 127

Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum, my plesk is obsidian, not onyx, sorry for the mess!

Back